Raygun has released Pulse for mobile, the mobile offering of their Real User Monitoring service, Pulse. The Raygun Platform is already used by more than 30,000 developers worldwide.
Pulse for mobile is an exciting new platform addition to Raygun’s current Real User Monitoring service, Pulse, which alerts development teams to user experience & performance issues experienced by their users.
Native mobile support brings deep analytics about how users are engaging with mobile software. Raygun Platform customers can discover:
- Version, Device and Platform adoption over time.
- Software crashes, including the impacted user information.
- Detailed drill-down on every individual session, including views navigated, errors experienced and time spent on each view.
- Total engagement analytics
Raygun Pulse for mobile takes tracking modern mobile applications to a new level. Raygun Pulse launches with full platform support:
- Xamarin.iOS & Xamarin.Android
Raygun co-founder and CEO, John-Daniel Trask said “Raygun Pulse for mobile is a big step forward for any mobile application developer. The opportunity for any mobile application to gain traction is small and flying blind dooms many applications to failure. Raygun Pulse for mobile gives teams the information they need, in real time, to build successful mobile apps.”